Easy UI Color Picker
Unity Asset for selecting a color from a subset of colors.
Easy UI Color Picker has a very simple API. Only one or two methods out of
Setup are needed. Set a callback in the inspector or by code. That’s it.
Includes documentation and example scenes.
See more screenshots and videos in the Unity Asset Store.
User Guide (PDF)
Forum thread (Unity)
- Documentation comments for API code.
- Boolean interactable to disable the color selector.
- Example 03-Three-Objects-Three-Colors-Always-Visible now disables all other color selectors when you select a base color in one of them. Enables them again when you select the color.
- Namespace for examples changed from EasyUIColorPicker.Examples to Examples_EasyUIColorPicker. The examples now have “using EasyUIColorPicker;” and are easier to understand for new users to C#.
- Property baseColor to access the base color as soon as it is selected.
- Callback OnBaseColorSelect gets called when a base color gets selected.
Do you have any suggestions or problems? Feel free to use the feedback form for Easy UI Color Picker!